Aquarian 250L Indoor Heat Pump Water Heater
Benefit from advanced technology, durability, affordable price and ongoing savings.
The Aquarian 250L all-in-one heat pump water heater provides outstanding value for medium to high hot water users (generally 4 to 8 persons).
Priced affordably and operating at about a third the cost of conventional water heating systems the Aquarian 250L is also capable of quick recovery for periods of high water use.
Custom designed durability and manufactured under strict quality control supervision, the Aquarian 250L is priced to provide an affordable water heating solution for retrofitting and new homes across New Zealand.
Durable stainless steel construction & quality installation is backed by Energy Alternatives’ 10 year tank and 6 year heat pump Limited Warranty.
- Class A – low temperature operation
- Durable stainless steel tank
- Easy to use program features for multiple operation times
- Suitable for all but the harshest New Zealand conditions
- Designed for internal installation, retrofitting or sheltered outdoor
- Suitable for 4-8 person families
Aquarian 250L Indoor
Contact us now for an obligation free quote!
Ideal for new builds or buildings with room for retrofits, the Aquarian 250L indoor Heat Pump Water Heater can be installed inside buildings, or on a concrete pad underneath the building or under a shelter outside.
- Designed to work with intake air temperatures from 0°C to 35°C
- Air sourced from either ambient or ducted ceiling space
- Ensure air intake and outlet is to and from well ventilated spaces or minimum 28m3 volume
|Standard||Tested to EN16147|
|HP input power range||0.6-1.4 kW|
|Output power||3 kW at 20°|
|Output water temperature||55 –60°C|
|Electric heater current||8.3 Amps|
|Material of exterior/tank||Stainless steel (sus304)|
|Maximum input power||3.2 kW|